Specially designed for University Professors & Students.
Get ready to indulge yourself in the workshop to learn Core level concepts of
- ARM Core family,
- Embedded Linux OS (u-boot,Linux,rootfs)
- Yocto build system.
- Learn about ARM Cores and the ARM Cortex Family series,
- Learn about ARM Hardware boards.
- Learn about Embedded Linux OS
- Learn YOCTO build system
- Introduction to different ARM Hardware Boards and their SoC Details
- Introduction to Embedded Linux OS Componets
- Introduction to OS booting process
- Introduction to ARM cross toolchain
- Download and setup ARM toolchain
- Flashing pre-built linux OS on VIYARA-I.MX6ULX IOT Board
- U-Boot Introduction
- U-Boot Directory structure
- U-BOOT defconfig & menuconfig support
- U-Boot Compilation
- Add new features in u-boot
- Linux kernel and device tree introduction
- Linux defconfig and menuconfig support
- Linux compilation
- Create new device tree for arm board
- Pin muxing in device tree node for
- Introduction to the root file system
- Introduction to different build system types
- Introduction to Yocto build system
- Setup yocto build system in UBUNTU PC
- Compile Yocto build system
- Flash new compiled images to ARM Board
Why this Workshop?
- Training by Working Professionals
- Live Hands-on practice with Board
You will get Complete overview of Embedded Hardware & Software
- This Workshop Knowledge helps in your embedded Job Interviews
Who should attend?
- All ECE and EEE students
- Basic knowledge of C
- basic knowledge of the ubuntu shell environment
- ubuntu pc with 4GB+ RAM, 100GB free space